Currently playing:

Monday, December 19, 2005

Working over the holidays

Although I have the next 2 weeks off from real work, I'm going to be VERY busy working on many neglected personal projects. Here are just the arcade related ones I hope to get to:

  • Install a new 29" arcade monitor in a friends cabinet in Hayward
  • Install another new 29" monitor in my Windy 2 cab
  • Disassemble, re-paint inside/outside of Astro City 2 cab, reassemble (huge project)
  • Install isolation transformer in Spy Hunter cab
  • Build arcade control panel for 36" monitor (have all parts, just need to cut/route the panel)
  • Re-cap 25" monitor in NBA Jam
  • Prototype standard radpid fire circuit on breadboard
  • Prototype synchonous rapid fire circuit on breadboard
I'm sure I won't be able to get to everything, but the big ones like installing the monitors, fixing spy hunter, and repainting the astro cab are what I really hope to accomplish. I loaned my digital camera to my girlfriend who is traveling over the next month, so I won't be able to display the final results of these projects until mid-January.

No comments:

Post a Comment